Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Columbus supports the growth, development, and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Columbus was featured on KSL on April 21st, 2015. See the story below or on KSL's website. SALT LAKE CITY — Cindy Bittle sits next to a conveyor belt, sorting the c...
Columbus was featured in the Deseret News on April 19th, 2015. See the story below or view the story on the Deseret News website. SALT LAKE CITY — Cindy Bittle sits in fr...
Thank You to Everyone Who Helped Make the 2014 Dignity Through Work Recognition Event a Success. Watch the entire awards breakfast presentation below: Columbus than...