Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Columbus supports the growth, development, and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Join Columbus and the GIC for "The Bottom Line of Disabilities" A symposium on the economic, financial, and social complexities of employing individuals with disabilit...
PHILADELPHIA – What: The Global Interdependence Center and Columbus Community Center will host the third installment in their Bottom Line of Disabilities series on Janua...
By Stephanie Mackay, Director of Development, Columbus Community Center Originally Published on January 6th, 2015 by the Global Interdependence Center [divider style="hr-...