Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Columbus supports the growth, development, and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Join Us at the 10th Annual Dignity Through Work Recognition Event! Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Little America Hotel Salt Lake City, Utah View the 2...
Join Columbus and the GIC for "The Bottom Line of Disabilities" A symposium on the economic, financial, and social complexities of employing individuals with disabilit...
Columbus was honored to be featured on the October 19th edition of Zions Bank's radio program, Speaking on Business®. The program highlights diverse businesses throughout I...
(Salt Lake City, UT) The Columbus Foundation Board of Trustees recently named Kristy Chambers as executive director of Columbus Community Center, a nonprofit organization...